Friday, June 1, 2012

The Chipped Tooth


Authors Note: I don't remember much about this event except for falling of my play set and chipping my tooth very bad into my lip. These events have all happened to us and each person has a different story to tell, this one is my story.
 
In 2006 when I was 6 years old I chipped my tooth. I don’t remember much besides falling off my play set and landing on a water gun on such an angle, the water gun popped up in the air and smacked my tooth into my lip. Surprisingly, I didn’t cry at all. Everything happened so fast the moments after the accident were a blur to me. I can never forget the incident, because every time I see my reflection I see a small crack running through one of my front teeth and there is a bump in my lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment