Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Bucket List

Authors Note: My bucket has some pretty crazy ideas in it because you only live once and you have to make it count.

First of all, I would go skydiving. My dad watches a lot of NASCAR, and it looks really interesting to drive in a race, so I want to at least ride in a race car. In France, there a re many great wonders that make you stop in your tracks and take a moment to gape in awe of the magnificence of these structures, the one I want to see most is the Eiffel Tower. Australia is more beautiful than a once in a lifetime sunset, I want to see the outback and the great barrier reef. This may sound a little over the top, but I want to climb Mount Everest.Climbing Mount Everest isn't just to prove my strength and endurance to my friends and family, yet ill be a life accomplishment. I love to watch football at home, yet you don't get the feeling of being there and watching the game live. I  don't want to go to just any football game, I want to go to the Superbowl! If I really want to attempt skydiving, I will definitely need training so I will try bungee jumping first. What is a bucket list without one of the seven wonders of the world? If I had to choose one of the seven wonders to see, I would see the pyramids in Egypt. Most of my items on my bucket list so far have been very far out, so I decided to see the Mammoth caves in Kentucky. Last but certainly not least, I would enjoy a nice relaxation day on the beach so why not visit Rio De Janeiro in Brazil with the best beaches in the world. I believe my bucket list has the best Ideas ever, how else woul you spend your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment