Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Favorite Mansion

Authors Note: Everyone wants a giant mansion that they customize themselves with everything they want. Who doesn't?
My favorite mansion would be bigger than a football field and you could see it from space. My basement would have a movie theater bigger than Costco Next to the theater is a firing range with every legal gun you could think of. The deepest point of my mansion would have a secret hot tub. The roof would have a hockey rink and pool that lets you swim through the house since the inner walls are glass. The rooms would all have beds with magnets on the bottom and floor so the bed floats. The floor and walls would all have screens and you use a remote to select a picture or video you want to watch, they can also act as windows. All rooms are the same, yet mine is different because there is a roller coaster that rockets through all of Pewaukee like a bullet. Of course there is a remote controlling the speed for the more timid ones. What would a mansion without an arcade? I would have every game known to man. Finally I would have a two story garage filled with Bugattis, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Koenigseggs, an Ultimate Aero, and the one and only Mclaren F1 SLM. I would have a mansion that way if I had one.

No comments:

Post a Comment