Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lost

Author's Note:Being stranded on an island isn't an original idea, but we all make it our own. We make it original.
I am lost, well, I’m not sure if I am or not. I see people around me, all terrified, confused, and/or unconscious. I can’t find my parents or anyone I know. I am dazed and getting flashbacks of the last few events that have changed my life as I close my eyes.
I’m on a plane to Hawaii for a vacation with my family and friends. I remember a man who was acting strange. He pulled out a gun and shouted “There is a bomb in the right wing of this plane! The pilot must tell me where the treasure is or we all go down!”. The whole plane then erupted with fear and the man with the gun tripped and fell on the trigger which caused the plane to swirl for what seemed like a minute and Bam!
Here I am, completely lost and alone in a crowd of people. I think i see my family on the other end of the plane. They are rushing towards me and helping me out of my seat.I’m out of the plane and on a beach where I see my friends. Some say we are lost and some say there is a working radio that can get back to the airport.I just want to survive, so I find some wood and start a fire because it is getting a bit chilly. Next to the fluorescent orange flames dancing in front of me my mind wanders elsewhere to deciding if I will live and make it home or if I am stranded and I die. While on the topic, I wonder what happened to the man with the gun, or if I am lost or not after what my friends told me. “This is too much to handle right now, I should sleep.” I think as I drift off to sleep while the flames dance before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment