Friday, January 6, 2012

My Point Of View


Authors Note: I love my new Skull Candy Headphones. When I was addressed with the idea of the piece I thought of my headphones right away. I thought why not?

If you could put anything on a pair of headphones, what would you put on it? Well I have no choice, I’m made once and I can’t do anything about it. I’m a pair of headphones, Skull candy Uprock b the way. I have to say I don’t have the most color and I’m not the biggest but I can pack a punch. I hope someone buys me because I’ve been on this shelf for months. All the headphones know the routine, a customer walks by hoping to upgrade his look, and he looks at you, thinks he likes you but BAM! Out of the corner of his eye he sees the most envied of envied when it comes to skull candy.

The Aviator III’s, every headphone wants to be in the Aviator Series but the chance is slim, only every 251 of 1000 is born an Aviator. Sometimes I want blowout my speakers so I don’t have to listen to Hesh whine about how close he was to being an Aviator III. Hesh is my neighbor to the upper right of me.

Hesh is nice but he gets too depressed and angry when a customer looks at him and then sees the Aviator III on display. The main problem is that Zumiez lets you plug in your iPod to the Aviator and listen, but only the Aviator. They trick you into buying the most expensive one. Anyways the problem with Hesh is they crack if you us them too much, all of the Headphones know that yet Hesh has to get over it.

Why do I have to be a pair of Uprock? No one knows how good I am. I have to keep a good attitude towards everything or I will end up like Hesh and that cannot happen. Wait a second what is someone actually considering buying me? I’m getting lifted in the air, I can’t believe it! The last thing I hear before I’m put in a bag is “Evan will love these!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment