Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Favorite Quote

Authors Note: My favorite sports player of all time has to be Wayne Gretzky. My favorite quote of all time is by him. Why not reflect on it?

You Miss 100% Of The Shots You Don't Take-Wayne Gretzky

This quote isn't just about hockey, it is about life. Sometimes you have to take chances to get what you want. When it comes to hockey you have to take the risk of missing the net in order to score. In stocks you have to take the risk of losing money in order to gain money. You have to take the risk of failing in order to ace a test. I have encountered many risks in hockey but in school there are even more. Everyday you risk something in order to do something. If you do "miss the net" that is okay because if you never failed you never lived.So why not live your life to the fullest? I guaranty you'll be surprised what you can accomplish.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment