Wednesday, January 18, 2012

You can accomplish anything

Authors Note:I know I can accomplish anything if I put my mind to it. As you see in the picture below this hockey team beat the uneatable. That is how I know.
http://buquad.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Miracle-on-Ice-%C2%A9Joe-Lippincott-1980.jpg
The team celebrating is the 1980 Lake Placid Olympics American hockey team. Back then they were the underdogs. In the semi-finals they were scheduled to play Russia and that team back then was unstoppable. Coach Herb Brooks of the American team coached and conditioned them through the season and prepared them for the Olympics. At the end of the game the final score was 4-3 in favor of the U.S.A. they then played Finland for the Gold and won.That is how I know I can accomplish anything if I put my mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment